Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

DNS Only and TeamSpeak 3 - Do they play nice together?

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by CBG, Jul 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CBG

CBG Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

I am thining about setting up a TS3 server on my DNS Only server and wondered is this will all play nice together?

As I am sure I read a post in the past about cPanel and TeamSpeak not playing nice together (can't find the post now).

They would go on a OVH Public CLoud server, with the spec of:
    Ram: 7GB, CPU: 2x vCores @ 2.3Ghz on a 250Mbps connection.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @CBG,

You should be able to install TeamSpeak on the system since you have root access. It's not something that we test or consider during development, but generally I don't believe any aspects of TeamSpeak will interfere with the DNSOnly functionality. We provide a list of companies offering system administration services if you require help with this:

System Administration Services | cPanel Forums

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...