Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNS Only Email Notifications

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmcmaster, Sep 14, 2017.

1. jmcmaster

jmcmaster Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Cpanel DNS Only server is sending me drive space notifications that I want to adjust/disable. The email it sends provides a link to my services but the page does not resolve when I use it.

I understand that the program is a limited version of Cpanel, and i have successfully used it as intended to setup a secondary DNS server running Cpanel DNS Only and clustered it to my main services running a licensed Cpanel software.

Recently backups to this device have increased and I am using more capacity on my drives, and services started sending me daily notifications.

How can i adjust the notification settings if the page does not resolve? Is there a configuration file i can adjust manually?

Thank you

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    The link in the email doesn't have the session id in it if I understand you correctly. You should be able to figure out how to get to the actual URL manually though by looking at the link. If it's about notifications, you can search WebHost Manager for the term notifications from the top left search tool to find this area:
    WebHost Manager »Server Contacts »Contact Manager
    Contact Manager - Version 66 Documentation - cPanel Documentation