Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

DNS only won't start

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by CookedNoodles, Oct 1, 2009.

1. CookedNoodles

CookedNoodles Registered

I created a vps (centos) yesterday and installed normal cpanel on it, no problems, everything works fine.

We're starting to have a few servers so I created another vps to serve as a dns cluster, same config same setup, when going to ip:2086 its a 404.
    The only services that appear to be running are named and mysql.

running ./dnsonly seems to start things, but still no difference.
    Checking the log I have quite a few :
    2009-10-01 08:26:40 info [restartsrv_sshd] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2009-10-01 08:26:40 info [restartsrv_named] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2009-10-01 08:26:40 info [restartsrv_mysql] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2009-10-01 08:26:40 info [restartsrv_exim] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted
    2009-10-01 08:26:41 info [restartsrv_exim] BSD::Resource not available. Resource Limits not adjusted

Does anyone have any ideas ?

2. Kevinfrom

Kevinfrom Well-Known Member

Please open a support ticket so we can take a look at this VPS.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...