DNS records not shown in zone Editor

Sen Run

Registered
Jun 17, 2019
Cambodia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi,

I have WHM v80.0.15 installed on my VPS. The server address is server.example.com and seem working fine. I have hosted domain example.com, website and email working just normal and when I see the DNS record in WHM, it showed all DNS records. Even I went to who.is and check the DNS records it also showed all. But on cpanel DNS zone editor, showed only one record (MX record, Priority: 0).

I have registered my domain server.example.com (domain for WHM) and example.com in godaddy, i updated name server for my domain example.com to my private NS servers. After that I create the account with the domain example.com with all this process that seems very well.

And when I login to the cpanel of example.com, in zone editor showed only one dns record.

What I have done wrong?

Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @Sen Run,

The following quote comes from our Zone Editor document:

To access all available zone record types and records that the system automatically generated, your systems administrator must enable the following features in WHM's Feature Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Packages >> Feature Manager):

• Zone Editor (A, CNAME)
  • Zone Editor (AAAA, CAA, SRV, TXT)
Can you check that both features are enabled for the feature list assigned to the cPanel account?

Thank you.