The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dns

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by rachie123, Oct 11, 2010.

1. rachie123

rachie123 Registered

i have my own site which my host suspended i have transferred my domain to a new host. Everyone else an access my site except for me which it comes up "This account has been suspended". I have tried clearing internet history temp files etc and i have also flushed dns cache changed my internet modem as i have 2 and even reset my router yet still im the only one who cannot access it can someone please help? I'm in the Uk and it has been over 24 hours since changing nameservers

2. anoopthomasjoy

anoopthomasjoy Registered

Heyy,

Whats your website link ??? did you change your nameservers to your new host ? Please allow some time to complete the dns propagation.. Meanwhile you may check through proxy servers like atunnel.com ..

#2 anoopthomasjoy, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  3. rachie123

rachie123 Registered

I had access a couple of hours ago without proxy but now its doing the same thing again the sit is www.feartheskills.co.uk

4. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello rachie123,

You are definitely cached to the old location and will need to wait until the cache clears if flushing your system's DNS cache didn't work:

How to Flush DNS

Until then, a proxy is the best way to see the site. Only people who had visited the site previously may be cached, so no new visitors would see the old location. It can take some ISPs 24-72 hours to flush the DNS, so if your computer isn't clearing the cache, it might well be your ISP who has it cached.

Thanks.