Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

DNSONLY - Install "Exim Configuration Manager"

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by Michael - Natural IT, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Michael - Natural IT

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    In DNSOnly, exim is installed, so I would like to have that feature "Exim Configuration Manager" showing in the WHM section, so that I can manage the exim of that server.

Where can I or How can I get whm/cPanel to install this feature as it is in the normal cPanel setup?

Your advice/assistance will be most appreciated.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

It's not available in Web Host Manager on DNS-Only installations because Exim is only installed for certain notifications. It's not intended for use as Exim is on a standard cPanel/WHM installation. You can open a feature request for this via:

Submit A Feature Request

However, generally speaking, you should install the full version of cPanel if you want to manage services such as Exim.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...