The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DNZ Zones Issue?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starteck2002, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Starteck2002

Starteck2002 Member

Hi, this is pretty complicated so i'll try and be as detailed as possible...

I moved a clients account from one server to another using whm's account copy function - and ticking the 'express transfer' box.

Decided afterall that this is not what i want so decided to revert back to the original server but now the domain is still redirecting to the 'new' server and i can't find a way to stop it doing this.

I have changed the IP's in the zone file back to the original server... anything else i should check?

2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

DNS Issues

Hello,

I am sorry to see you are having an issue, and we will get you fixed up. First thing I have to ask is when did you make these changes, and are you still having the problem? This could be due to conflicting records being propagated out within a short time period. So if you are still having the problem, it may resolve itself in time. If it does not we might need to take a closer look, that would need a ticket which can be submitted via the link below. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry