jameshsi

Oct 22, 2001
Is there any VPS provider provide VPS plan for Windows and Linux(with Cpanel) ?

Also, is there any VPS provider got API so u can create a new vps automatcally ? :)

peconi

Mar 27, 2005
SliceHost.com <-- the best, fastest VPS I'v ever used.

I have couple of slices over there.

You get a barebone linux with nothing on, but you can install cPanel onto a slice within 30 minutes or so. It's very easy.

And yes, they do have the API.

Sincerely, they are really fast!

jameshsi

Oct 22, 2001
Peconi,
Thanks for your recommandation, I check the site and it is quite simple, I found the API document, but didn't see anything regard reboot, what I am thinking is:
To provide a low price vps hosting for my clients on my site, my client can pay me and though my scripts with API they can reboot their VPS and command it as they want, is it possibile ?

pjman

Mar 22, 2003
New York
Wiredtree

I have used wired tree for over a year and I'm totally happy. I had only 2 minutes of downtime the entire year. They give you several dedicated IPs too. I'm use to dedicated servers, but if you are going VPS. I highly recommend them. Quick support within 5-10 minutes.

peconi

Mar 27, 2005
To update this old thread... I've since moved away from SliceHost and am now using BluemileCloud.com!

Now THEY know what speed is, and you can quote me - cuz I developed their VPS cPanel ;)

SunShellNET

Feb 24, 2009
SliceHost.com <-- the best, fastest VPS I'v ever used.

I have couple of slices over there.

You get a barebone linux with nothing on, but you can install cPanel onto a slice within 30 minutes or so. It's very easy.

And yes, they do have the API.

Sincerely, they are really fast!

Install cPanel under 30 minutes ? I don't think so :rolleyes: