The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain Account Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazymidget, Mar 4, 2005.

1. crazymidget

crazymidget Registered

Alright I'll probably sound like a tard asking this..maybe I didn't get enough sleep cause I should know how to do this but...

I have my reseller account...I go to make an account for a friend under a subdomain of my url. I then create an account in WMH for it, using the created subdomain as his domain when creating his account. It says account created..I go to dance in some grass field. I come back, I can't see his account under the List Accounts or Modify Account feature...so how do I know it was even created and how can I modify it if I can't 'see' it under those 2 listings?

I dunno what I'm doing wrong...it's easy to do with a straight up domain but for some reason doing this with a subdomain makes it not show under those listing nor am I able to do anything to his account if the need should arise.

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

To create a subdomain account, don't create the subdomain in cpanel, only create it in WHM. Just enter the full subdomain instead of the domain.

3. crazymidget

crazymidget Registered

excellent, thank you that worked =)