The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain aliases in WHM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boboss, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Boboss

Boboss Active Member

I recently moved from Ensim to WHM and I must say I like the move I made. However, with every new product comes new challenges.

In Ensi, adding domain aliases/pointers was easy: I could enter several domains in one shot that would all be pointing to a given account, thus allowing domain.net, domain.org to all point to domain.com. But I have yet to discover how this is done in WHM.

Basically, I want to be abel to control domain pointing service by not allowing my customers to do this via their cpanel. I want to do this for them on demand via WHM. So, you gurus out there can you tell me how I can achieve this?

In other words, suppose a customer orders tow domains that he wants to see pointed to his main domain/account, how do I do this?

Thanks.

2. shreya

shreya Registered

Hello,

The client can point additional domains to the main domain through his cpanel >> addon domain feature or you can create a new account for the domains through WHM >> create a new account but then this will not have any reference tothe main domain and the accounts will be completely new.

Thank you

3. angelina_holy

angelina_holy Well-Known Member

You can find the park domain option in

Whm>>DNS>>park domain

Then you can park domain.net, domain.org to all point to domain.com