Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

domain and e-mail aliases

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by spiderlinginc, Mar 15, 2010.

1. spiderlinginc

spiderlinginc Member

I've searched the forums and cannot seem to find direct instruction to what I need.

I created an account with the primary domain as thedomain.com. I would like to set up the domain alias of thedomain.ca. How do I do that? Park domain? Add an A record?

Also, I set up an e-mail account, user@thedomain.com. I need to set up an e-mail alias of info@thedomain.com so that e-mails sent to info@ will go to user@thedomain.com.

Thanks

2. InstaCarma_Tech

InstaCarma_Tech Well-Known Member

1) If you want thedomain.ca to point to the same content as thedomain.com then you can use the 'Parked Domain' feature in cPanel.

2) For directing emails from info@ to user@ , you can simply create an email forwarder through the option available under cPanel >> Email/Mail

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. spiderlinginc

spiderlinginc Member

Worked! Thank you!