Domain (and website) disappeared!!!!!!!

Nikon Geek

Registered
Jan 24, 2005
Just switched the DNS for www.expressivephoto.com over to cPanel a few days ago. Everything worked find initially, but now I get a window that tells me that the domain "can not be found". Anyone have this experience when switching to cPanel? WHAT DO I DO????????? I can't afford to lose what is a very important part of our advertising, and it's already been this way for at least a couple of days now..... :(

fusioncroc

Sep 28, 2004
U.K.
One of my sites wont show at all , and i have checked the named entries , dns entires and httpd.conf and all are ok

im not sure about your problem but it might just be the dns resolving

rpmws

Aug 14, 2001
back woods of NC, USA
Nikon Geek said:
Just switched the DNS for www.expressivephoto.com over to cPanel a few days ago. Everything worked find initially, but now I get a window that tells me that the domain "can not be found". Anyone have this experience when switching to cPanel? WHAT DO I DO????????? I can't afford to lose what is a very important part of our advertising, and it's already been this way for at least a couple of days now..... :(
Ok this one is simple.

your domain is using NS3.ROUTESYS.COM and NS4.ROUTESYS.COM for nameservers. I just ran DIG against both of those nameservers and neither nameserver returns records for your domain name expressivephoto.com . Are you the host here or is this just you site? PM me for more help. I am pretty good with DNS issues.

rpmws

Aug 14, 2001
back woods of NC, USA
I just noticed that your SOA TTL value is is screwed up.