Domain Control Validation failed: does not resolve to any IP addresses

zerobathory

Registered
Feb 18, 2019
México
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm having trouble trying to buy an SSL certificate, in the SSL / TLS wizard in the "Add the domains that you want to secure with this certificate." palomeo the domain that I want to buy the certificate, which is "example.com", begins to do the validation of the domain, it takes a while and ends up appearing the error: "Domain Control Validation failed:" example.com "does not resolve to any IP addresses on the internet DNS-based DCV also failed. " The domain in their DNS is pointed to my server without problems, I had already bought certificates before this way, and there was no problem until barely

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
The domain in their DNS is pointed to my server without problems
Hello @zerobathory,

Can you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look at your system to see what's happening? You can post the ticket number here and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @Tri Hanggoro,

The reported error message typically occurs when one of the domains included in the certificate does not resolve to the IP address associated with the cPanel & WHM server. Are you using a third-party DNS provider for this domain?

Thank you.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Yes i am using a third-party DNS and no problem to resolve the domain.
I recommend opening a support ticket so we can take a closer look at your server to see why the AutoSSL validation process is failing. You can post the ticket number here once it's opened and we'll link this thread to it.

Thank you.