The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain disappear on WHM when change limit banwidth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gurudd, Sep 4, 2003.

1. gurudd

gurudd Registered

On 2003-08-23,I use WHM 7.4.2 cPanel 7.4.2-S82 RedHat 7.3 -WHM X v2.1,and WHM show that

Disk Usage Critical

The /usr, /, or /var partition on this server is running out of disk space. This WHM operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

It have problem with MySQL Connection.

I access via WHM,and I change limit bandwidth usage some domain from 3000 to 2000.When i press submit Change button.When I press submit Change button,This domain disappear from WHM.I tell system admin that he fix mysql on server. When he should be fix mysql already.It sttill disappear on WHM.After he told me that terminate and recreate this domain again.I did follow to him invite.When i recreate new domain on server,WHM told that

WWWAcct 7.0 by J. Nick Koston

Sorry, that domain is already setup (remove it from httpd.conf?)

Account Creation Complete!!!

Present,this domain still on server.
    I cann't see this domain on WHM.But i can view this website via web browser. How's to do?If i want to recover this domain come back on my WHM.

:( :confused:

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: