Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

domain DNS not resolving

Discussion in 'Bind/DNS/Nameserver' started by sillyidea, Oct 30, 2012.

1. sillyidea

sillyidea Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have used cPanel in a managed hosting setting, but I have never set up WHM. I checked out the DNS overview on the the cPanel & WHM Admin Essentials video and have searched other posts, but I still can't figure out what step I left out...

I configured NS1 ?NS2 Name Servers using the same IP address with the domain registrar (Godaddy).

I checked Intodns.com . It reports several errors: "nameservers did not return any of your NS records",
    ERROR: One or more of your nameservers did not respond:The ones that did not respond are: 108.175.167.194.

I went into WHM and looked at the "Edit DNS Zone" nd it lists the domain: courtadmins.com with the the IP 108.175.167.194

I can access the domain /http://108.175.167.194/~court911/ from temp url so I know the server is working.

I know I missed something ..
    Thanks in advance.

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might want to check your settings again at GoDaddy, the domain is still pointing to them.

/http://www.intodns.com/courtadmins.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...