The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain DNS stopped working

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by smartocci, Nov 9, 2004.

1. smartocci

smartocci Member

Hey everyone, the DNS of one of the sites I host stopped working today out of the blue. I host the DNS on my servers and all of my sites are working except for this one. I have compared the zone record to the other sites and restarted BIND and APACHE, I have also checked my virtual host settings in httpd.conf and they seem fine. The domain is called www.edwardcronin.md I could really use some help here guys, thanks. -Steve

2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

Is this correct?

I'm not getting any response at all.

3. smartocci

smartocci Member

No it is not, ns7 should be 69.44.60.187, I'm not sure how this happened. When I check the whois for edwardcronin.md his account shows the proper information. Where exactly was that dns info found?

4. smartocci

smartocci Member

I checked domainreport and saw that ns7.max.md is indead incorrect. Who do I talk to about resolving this, is this a problem with the dns server or with the parent tld.

5. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

This is set at the registrar for the domain max.md. You'll need to login to your registrars control panel to change it.