The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain Does Not Exists per WebMail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ABlount2016, Apr 10, 2016.

1. ABlount2016

ABlount2016 Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello! I have only found one forum thread with the same issue, and the steps that was given does not work nor show output on my end. I can not access WebMail using "Access WebMail" inside the cPanel of both accounts I have created in my WHM, nor will it allow me to login when I select Roundcube suing the WebMail address and port in a browser.

This is the error I am receiving from the Access WebMail portion giving me a 500 error.
    Code:
    Internal Server Error

Cpanel::Exception::DomainDoesNotExist/(XID xq9sk3) The domain “example.tk” does not exist.
    at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 183.
        Cpanel::Exception::new("Cpanel::Exception::DomainDoesNotExist", "The domain \x{e2}\x{80}\x{9c}[_1]\x{e2}\x{80}\x{9d} does not exist.", ARRAY(0x33d68c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Exception.pm line 75
        Cpanel::Exception::__create("DomainDoesNotExist", "The domain \x{e2}\x{80}\x{9c}[_1]\x{e2}\x{80}\x{9d} does not exist.", ARRAY(0x33d68c0)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/AcctUtils/Lookup.pm line 34
        Cpanel::AcctUtils::Lookup::get_system_user_without_existence_validation("contact\@example.tk") called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/AcctUtils/Lookup.pm line 13
        Cpanel::AcctUtils::Lookup::get_system_user("contact\@example.tk") called at cpsrvd.pl line 3636
        cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_auth_transfer("") called at cpsrvd.pl line 1259
        cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd.pl line 850
        cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 340

Also when using WebMail icon inside cPanel same for login issues if I use the address manually.

#1 ABlount2016, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2016
  2. SysSachin

SysSachin Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello,
    I think your domain is not point to your server. Can you please check domain is pointing to your server IP ?

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please let us know if you notice any error messages when running the following command:

Code:
    /scripts/updateuserdomains
    Also, could you verify the hostname of the server does not match the domain name associated with an account? For instance, it's acceptable to use "server.domain.tld" as your hostname and to have "domain.tld" as an account, but it's not acceptable to have "server.domain.tld" as the hostname and "server.domain.tld" as an account.

Thank you.