The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain forwarding important

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jijo, May 22, 2012.

1. Jijo

Jijo Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Reseller Owner
    Hello,

I have a domain registered with big rock but have one problem.Can anybody help me with codes.

I have a domain xyz.com which has been masked forwarded to domain abc.com/pageaddress1.aspx
    Its a five page website.After forwarding my domain xyz.com to abc.com/pageaddress1.aspx
    my website works well but in address bar it shows only xyz.com and not xyz.com/pageaddress1.aspx.
    If anybody can help me in getting my website displayed in address bar with destination url page address something like this
    xyz.com/pageaddress1.aspx
    xyz.com/pageaddress2.aspx
    xyz.com/pageaddress3.aspx
    xyz.com/pageaddress4.aspx

instead of only website xyz.com.because when i refresh or go back it goeas to home page every time.if anybody can help me with embeded or html code

thanks

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Rather than using the domain forwarder option at your registrar, you should change the name servers for the domain name to point to the cPanel server. Then, simply add the domain name as a "Parked Domain" to the account via cPanel.

Thank you.