Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Domain keeps on getting removed from /etc/localdomains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AusChucky, Jun 21, 2005.

1. AusChucky

AusChucky Registered

Hi,

My host is having a problem and i'm wondering if any other host has had this problem and if there is a solution.

My domain aura-soma.com.au keeps on getting removed from /etc/localdomains which means that technically everything is setup perfectly on the host, but when an email trys to get delivered, it gets rejected with a 550 error as the domain in not in the /etc/localdomains file.

I have added back in the domain multiple times but after a couple of days (sorry I haven't got it down to a particular period) the domain is removed again automatically and the problem happens again.

Other domains that I host do not have this problem so i'm at a loss?

Thanks to advance for reading this and trying to help,

Lachlan

Server details:
    WHM 10.1.0 cPanel 10.2.0-R82
    RedHat 9 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You need to check that the domain is not in /etc/remotedomains if it exists. You also should check /var/cpanel/users/accountname and check that the domain in question is listed in there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...