The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain Loading Server Default Page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ezwebscripts, Jul 12, 2003.

1. ezwebscripts

ezwebscripts Member

Hello,

This is a bit odd and confusing. I woke up this morning to find that my website was loading the server deafult page. I checked httpd.conf, and nothing seemed out of place. I messed around with cpanel... search for any sign of a corrupted config file... and found nothing.

I installed Urchin last night, but haven't exactly gotten around to setting it up yet. I know there was already Urchin installed in /usr/local/urchin4, but when I bought a license from RackShack.net, I ended up reinstalling it in /usr/local/urchin... because I couldn't get port 9999 to load (dumb mistake?). I don't know if that has anything to do with this problem...

The only site/account down on my server is iChatFinder.com (ichatfnd)... which just happens to be the only site I tested Urchin with. I deleted the iChatFinder report from Urchin last night... (I got frustrated), and now i have this problem in the morning.

Until I can figure out what exactly is going on... and why Apache is loading the server default page instead of my site.. I've changed the server default page to the public_html directory of the site. So it loads now... but I would like to fix this to prevent future problems.

Thanks!.. and I hope someone has a solution.