Domain name not working with cPanel! Newly dedicated server installed!

Operating System & Version
CentOS7 (Linux) updated
cPanel & WHM Version
Updated

jason0001

Registered
Jan 26, 2022
United States
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello!

I have recently installed WHM & cPanel and created a account for the new purchased domain via WHM. However, I am able to login the cPanel for this specific domain via ip address:2083. But the associated domain is not working on the browser and giving the following error:

This site can’t be reached
Check if there is a typo in www.domainname.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Can someone please help, how I can make this domain functional? I have already updated my dedicated server's nameservers on the domain registrar. It still not works.

Can someone please help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rick dastardly

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! From what you are describing, there is still some type of DNS issue with the domain that is keeping things from working properly.

I would recommend scanning the domain with the following tool, as that will show any misconfigurations that may exist in the DNS system:

Can you try that and see if that helps?

bogmar88

Mar 7, 2022
Romania
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hey there! From what you are describing, there is still some type of DNS issue with the domain that is keeping things from working properly.

I would recommend scanning the domain with the following tool, as that will show any misconfigurations that may exist in the DNS system:

Can you try that and see if that helps?
Hello,

I have the same problem, my sites work fine until today when i get this message "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"
The nameserver is there, the powerdns is setup 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
I made update / restart services.....

I don`t know where is the problem.

Attachments

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@bogmar88 - this particular issue looks like there are problems with the nameservers themselves. If you haven't made any recent changes to the domain name or the DNS settings, you'll want to speak with your hosting provider to see if they are aware of changes to the nameservers.