The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain not loading as expected

Discussion in 'Bind / DNS / Nameserver Issues' started by Corey Rees, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Corey Rees

Corey Rees Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,

I hoping you can help me out. I have not long ago setup dns for google pagespeed, my problem is my website works perfectly fine, it loads, shows every icon etc but if i setup the domain as (without /www) mydomain.com but it don't show well if i set it up as /www.mydomain.com it doesn't load the search and some icons are missing so it doesn't completely load the template if that makes seance. I am using a vps with cPanel/WHM, and my website is running wordpress, here a screen shot

- removed -

any help would be appreciated

I am currently using Google page speed DNS to obviously speed the website but it works completely fine if the domain is set in general settings as (without /www) mydomain.com , it works completely fine everything loads, but if the domain is set as /www.mydomain.com it wont search for anything or show anything under the categories it just spins & spins nothing loads, the website is still fine it still shows the template but it just wont show any listings it just keeps spinning (loading). Any suggestions? Thank you Regards.

#1 Corey Rees, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  2. Corey Rees

Corey Rees Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Ignore all the writing after the "any help would be appreciated"... the screenshot i blanked stuff out because i dont know if its sensitive information. img.png

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
  4. Corey Rees

Corey Rees Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    sorry late reply.
    I am not really sure what to say because the theme does load but not all content but if the domain is set too http://mydomain.com it will load all content.

5. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Do you notice the same issue with static HTML pages? You may want to create test HTML pages to verify if the issue is with WordPress. Also, have you reviewed the PageSpeed setup documentation provided by Google?

https://developers.google.com/speed/.../service/setup

Thank you.