Domain not resolving properly

vented

Jun 23, 2018
aussie
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
The website just won't show up for 90% of people. We have had unsolved issues with our host before but yet again it is bugging up. We were told it is nothing on their side and we havent touched the DNS yet even though we need to point a subdomain at a IP soon and we are pointless as we are in beta testing and we need this open as soon as possible as it is holding up the whole server opening. (Making a game server)

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @vented

By output I mean what does the page display, while I understand you've noted you haven't made DNS related modifications, it doesn't make the domain exempt from DNS related issues. If there is a DNS related issued with the domain it would be present when running your site through their check.

Thanks!

vented

Jun 23, 2018
aussie
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at - Removed - might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Did you mean - Removed -?
Search Google for - Removed -

ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

or
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at - Removed - might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Did you mean - Removed -?
Search Google for - Removed -

ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Outputs?
If you mean DNS zones and such I haven’t touched that yet
Checking your domain (Removed links from your post above) at intodns.com, you've clearly got some DNS issues that need to be resolved.

You might want to speak with your WebHost, find out what the nameservers are for the server your site is on, and then update those nameservers at your Domain Name Registrar.

vented

Jun 23, 2018
aussie
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Checking your domain (Removed links from your post above) at intodns.com, you've clearly got some DNS issues that need to be resolved.

You might want to speak with your WebHost, find out what the nameservers are for the server your site is on, and then update those nameservers at your Domain Name Registrar.
I've had a hardcore conversation with the webhost already- trust me. I was playing around with the DNS zone before as it wasnt working and decided to ask them to fullly reset the cpanel to factory settings. It is as simple as it should be. They said if it is a issue on our side all of our customers would say of such issue.