The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain Poblems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ArcaneThinker, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ArcaneThinker

ArcaneThinker Registered

Aug 4, 2011
    I recently switched servers and with this one instead of DirectAdmin I decided to get cPanel. Now I have used cPanel in the past, just not from a WHM route. It was with shared hosting. Anyway the problem I am having; sometime between 2 A.M. and 10 A.M. my domain names will not get me to my websites. If I use the server ip address it responds. I have restarted Apache and Bind, neither help, but after a full system reboot it works. I cannot find any problems in any of the logs. Dnsqueries say that everything is fine. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

Oct 2, 2010
    somewhere over the rainbow
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I would suggest opening up a ticket if you aren't finding any log information that would help, since it's difficult to know without having one of the domain names to check for any discrepancies.

WHM > Support Center > Contact cPanel or using the link in my signature would be the method to submit a ticket. If you could post the ticket number here after you've created the ticket, that would be helpful.