The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Domain questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aristotles, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Aristotles

Aristotles Registered

Hi, I have a client who owns threee domains and he wants them to all route to his main account and index but the problem is he cant and i cant :( at the moment he has violetbrown.info and that works fine but he also wants macquarieboys.info and sweet508.info to route to violetbrown.info but i dont know how. for macquarieboys.info i added that as a new dns zone and added it to the client and at the moment it goes to the server but shows the apache and cpanel page, how do i get it to work with violetbrown.info so he can use it? btw i still have to change sweet508.info name servers.

2. Kailash1

Kailash1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello Aristotles,

Park the domains macquarieboys.info and sweet508.info for violetbrown.info inside the domain violetbrown.info. You can do it through cPanel of your domain 'violetbrown.info'. Make sure that the nameservers of the domains macquarieboys.info and sweet508.info are same as violetbrown.info.

Thanks,

Kailash

3. Aristotles

Aristotles Registered

thanks alot, i was trying addon domains :S btw how would i change violetbrown.info as the main dns to macquarieboys.info ?

4. david510

david510 Well-Known Member

You can use the nameservers of macquarieboys.info even if it is a park domain. Make two nameservers and you may use it.