domain redirects to /cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

rkl2020

Dec 10, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hello

i had a domain example.com, i removed it 2 months back and then i added it yesterday, now after 24 hours, the domain example.com is redirecting to default.cgi page.

i have checked other threads and done everything to make it work, but for some reason, it still points to the same default page.

the ftp account for example.com is working fine, just the website is not loading

i have also created index.php in the home directory, but it still does not works

can someone please help

Last edited by a moderator:

rkl2020

Dec 10, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello

Thank you for replying, but the domain i posted here was not my original domain, and after 48 hours, my domain still points to default page.

I have manually run upcp script, flushed my dns, done everything which i could, changed computers and browsers but nothing helps, can you please help

rkl2020

Dec 10, 2013
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Have you checked it for issues using a site like intodns.com?
I dont think there are any DNS Error, altough I have checked with IntoDNS.

This domain was hosted earlier on the same cpanel server, i removed it from that server and then added it again after 2 months.

I have verified the name servers are same, and as i had informed earlier, FTP is working on this domain, just Website is not working

What else am i missing, should I check Apache config files?