Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Domain registrar with anonymus reseller/private label

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AbeFroman, Mar 3, 2002.

1. AbeFroman

AbeFroman BANNED

Hello anyone know of a Domain registrar with anonymus reseller/private label and low fee?

i want it too look like i register domain on my site, and have my clients the abilibty to change registrant, ns info, etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ktorres

ktorres Registered

Private Label

GoDaddy has a prviate label system in place, it alright, but not to customizeable, but you can have your logo embedded and I believe you can adjust the colors. It also hace many features included and the domains are dirt cheap $8.95/yr com/net/org and only $12/yr for biz/info. Which you can charge anything you want for your domains.

It costs $99 a year for the privated label plan. It at least makes for a good (VAR) value Added Reseller plan.

http://www.godaddy.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...