The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

domlogsperm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by welo, Sep 20, 2003.

1. welo

welo Well-Known Member

This morning to afford some levity to the support dept, I contacted my colo facility with the following issue:

Yeah, yeah - I'm in a silly mood today :). Poor overworked guys apparently didn't quite grasp the joke because they responded with:
    So out of curiosity I started for looking for info related to domlogsperm and cannot seem to dredge up anything through either general Google search or on the Redhat site, so I'm thinking this is a function specific to CPanel (I assume a listing of permanent domain logs). I poked around a bit on the server too and cannot seem to dredge up a corresponding file for it, and now am getting quite curious as to exactly where it is and what it does.

Anyone know? Thanks.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. welo

welo Well-Known Member

Hmm. According to this, domlogs exists at /usr/local/apache/domlogs (confirmed), and is used basically for site stats. Still can't find anything on domlogsperm however. Is this a script?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: