camposomar

PartnerNOC
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalajara
Hello All,

i have a problem, i have a account with wierd issue, i try upload files by file manager and dont let me.. dont appear error , just says "100% Upload" but when list dont appear, but if try upload by ftp client upload fine .. in log of error appear this:

WARNING: Ignoring deprecated option --disable-summary

somebody can help me?
:(:confused:

MattCurry

Aug 18, 2009
Houston, Tx
Unable to Upload

Hello,

I am very sorry to see that you are having an issue. A little more info would help, what kind of file are you uploading? What size? Is this a backup? Please give a little more info or submit a ticket with the info via the link at the bottom of the post.

Thank you,
Matthew Curry

camposomar

PartnerNOC
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalajara
any File

any file, any size , not is a backup, while i try upload by file manager don't work and appear this error in the log.. if i try upload by ftp all files uploaded fine.

already try force upgrade cpanel but after this process don't work yet.

:mad:

thewebhosting

May 9, 2008
Please make sure that the maximum size does not exceed to upload via file manager. You can set the value to unlimited from the WHM ---> The maximum file size in MB allowed for upload through cPanel File manager. Use "unlimited" for unlimited.

maxmito

Registered
Apr 24, 2008
Hi I have the same error, how I can solve it? I must reinstall antivirus too? By WHM?

cPanelDon

cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hi I have the same error, how I can solve it? I must reinstall antivirus too? By WHM?
Via root SSH access, what is the output from the following command?
Code:
rpm -qa | grep -i clam | sort
If there are ClamAV RPMs installed they should be removed using "rpm -e" followed by the RPM name.

If there are no existing ClamAV RPMs then it is safe to proceed with a (re-)install of the ClamAVconnector plug-in via WHM, as accessed at the following menu path:
WHM: Main >> cPanel >> Manage Plugins
Documentation: ManagePlugins < AllDocumentation/WHMDocs < TWiki