Bestsupersite

Jan 19, 2017
Macedonia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello, I want to know how to backup my whole WHM accounts from one, to download full backups for all accounts separately to my PC HDD ?

Does anyone can help me with backup of all my accounts from my WHM I have over 150 cPanel accounts on my WHM and I want to download backups on my PC so does there is some way to do this for all accounts at once or I need to enter to every cPanel separately and than to create full backup?

Last edited by a moderator:

SysSachin

Aug 23, 2015
India
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello,

Yes, it's possible to generate all accounts backup and download.
1) You have to configure backup in WHM ( Home >> Backup >> Backup Configuration )

2) After that Run backups manually. To run a backup manually, run below script through SSH
/usr/local/cpanel/bin/backup --force
The backup process will take some.
3) Once the backup process completed then you can download backup files using winscp ssh client.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bestsupersite

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

You'd need to backup your accounts via the instructions in the previous post, and then download them directly to your computer using a SFTP or SCP client.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Reactions: Bestsupersite

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
When I use this SSH code I cannot make any damage to the cPanel and other accounts hosted?
Hello,

The /usr/local/cpanel/bin/backup --force command will not remove or modify account data. It simply forces a backup generation with the settings you have configured in "WHM >> Backup Configuration".

Thank you.