The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dutch skin

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by sitemake, Nov 28, 2004.

1. sitemake

sitemake Registered

I'm sorry for my English :rolleyes:

Who can give me a Dutch skin for cPanel and WHM.
    I'm searching for it but I can find it.

Best regards,

Paul

2. nick123

nick123 Registered

No one can,

They fist let you buy cpanel so after you can find out all laguage they provide is English, and when you looking for dutch you will see some skins arround, but u need to pay again a new license at those companys LOOOL (get lost)

What so weird is that all those ┬┤companys┬┤ also post there commercial messages over here again LOOOL.

Conclusion, you pay way to much for your licese @ cpanel because it is just a big joke when you see that you will have to pay again at some other company to have dutch lang, and wow we get a skin to then do i need that? no so why not provide dutch language files and ofcourse all other important languages.

Even Free Open-Source projects got better support on mutli language then whole cpanel ever did. Its no offend to cpanel, but i didnt make the prices, and i have the freedom to say what i wanna say.

So here is my 1cent

Cya

3. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I'd agree that CPANEL's multi-language support needs a lot of work.

However, I have a few comments:

1) CPANEL doesn't advertise that they offer lots of languages with the license you buy.
    2) These forums are open to all. If you're not sure about what you're going to get with CPANEL if you buy a license, ask questions BEFORE you buy.
    3) They do offer the ability for anyone to create a translation into any language of most of the CPANEL interface. You, of course are free to offer your translation to others for no cost if you wish. Also, this feature does not cost you any extra. You don't have to pay a third party for a different theme or language file if you don't want to.
    4) While it would be nice if there was a single location where people could contribute or download CPANEL language files, that doesn't stop people for simply posting them in these forums for others to use (and some have).