Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

E-mail corruption

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by GOT, Jun 18, 2003.

1. GOT

GOT Get Proactive!
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Two days in a row this has happened.

I am at work, reading my email from a POP account, and everything is fine. Using Squirrelmail. Get done with work, log off work computer and go home.

When I get home, I try to download my email and Outlook responds with this error:

Number of messages from Stat command do not match the number of messages from a list command. (Something to this effect, anyway)

And mail refuses to download.

Nothing I do can get this mail downloaded. I end up having to delete the POP account and recreate it again. But even then, I cannot download the mail because if I copy the old inbox file over top of the new one, it goes back to the same error!

Anyone have thoughts?

Thanks!

Jon

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. glassjos

glassjos Member
    PartnerNOC

Hi John,

I've reproduced this and I'm looking into it. Has anyone else reproduced this error?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...