The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-Mail Deletion.

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by brianmartinandc, May 25, 2012.

1. brianmartinandc

brianmartinandc Registered

May 25, 2012
    cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Good Morning All,

I’m a frustrated customer of a web hosting company who is a close friend of mine, but will not allow me to login to the root of his server for me to contact cPanel directly. However, my name is Brian, and I’m from a company called BM&Co Web and although ‘back in the day’ I was somewhat of a cPanel worshipper it is the first time I have come across this problem.

Essentially, all my other e-mail addresses are currently working and I’m going to try and be as pedantic as possible when typing this issue.

Okay, this issue has only been happening for the last two months to the e-mail account of -email address removed-

The e-mail address is connected a blackberry and three laptops. Recently every time I have received an e-mail, the e-mail has been deleted on the cPanel, and occasionally up until recently the Blackberry too, LUCKILY not the outlook expresses.

I’m wondering why it would only delete the e-mails on the server and not even take it to hte cache. I’ve tried deleting the e-mail and creating the e-mail again, but it still doesn’t seem to want to work.
    Can anyone help me please? I’d really appreciate any support.

#1 brianmartinandc, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

May 20, 2003
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Are all of these devices setup using IMAP? If one of them, say one of those laptops is setup as a POP3 account, that one laptop will download all email from the server leaving nothing there.