Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

E-mail problems after upgrade

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by jdhf99, Dec 22, 2004.

1. jdhf99

jdhf99 Well-Known Member

I recently upgraded cPanel to "Release" and now E-mails don't work. It looks like Exim is still running fine, I can restart it and everything... Using outlook or webmail I can send E-mails out but they never get to their destination nor can I receive any E-mails. While using outlook it doesn't come up with any errors but looks like it checks fine... through WHM there are no errors I can see and there is nothing in the mail queue. Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

2. haze

haze Well-Known Member

What are the exim log files reporting ? Try "tail -f /var/log/exim_mainlog" while sending out an email from an account on the server, what happens ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Screenweb

Screenweb Member

I'm also having this problem, the log doesnt really help me much - nothing suspicious looking :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. fikse

fikse Well-Known Member