Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

E-mail rules

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by aamirahmed, Apr 3, 2012.

1. aamirahmed

aamirahmed Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    My query is I want to block all the mails of perticuler mail id's going outside except 2-3 domain.

example:I have mail id's testing@test.com, testing1@test.com and I want to set these rules.

rule 1 : Allow internal routing, testing and testing1 id can send mail to all the user under test.com domain.
    rule 2 : Allow user (testing, testing1 id's) to send mail to only gmail.com (outside domain)
    rule 3 : Block all the outgoing mail except rule 2.

Please help.

2. aamirahmed

aamirahmed Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    E-mail rules ----

E-mail rules
    My query is I want to block all the mails of perticuler mail id's going outside except 2-3 domain.

example:I have mail id's testing@test.com, testing1@test.com and I want to set these rules.

rule 1 : Allow internal routing, testing and testing1 id can send mail to all the user under test.com domain.
    rule 2 : Allow user (testing, testing1 id's) to send mail to only gmail.com (outside domain)
    rule 3 : Block all the outgoing mail except rule 2.

Please help.

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Your threads have been merged together. There is no reason to open up multiple threads on the same topic.

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...