Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

E-Mail / WebMail

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by NemoTheFish, Nov 19, 2004.

1. NemoTheFish

NemoTheFish Registered

Is it posible to set up a script / module / SOMETHING so regulars users can come and register and e-mail account ?

I ask because I have a site that runs Cpanel and I dont like going in all the time to set up a new e-mail account , so I want to know if theres a way that they can register it automaticly..

Thank YOu
    Alex H.

2. fwwebs

fwwebs Well-Known Member

Take a look at http://scripts.freemans-web.com, you'll see a script called cP Account Creator. Look at the add_email.php file and you'll see the coding to create your own or just use that script.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NemoTheFish

NemoTheFish Registered

Thanx

Thanks for ur reply and taking ur time in looking for it.... but I might need a lil bit more help since Im not an expert in php :S so I dont know what i need to do. ?

could u plz help me ?
    Thank you.