SOLVED [EA-7995] Phalcon for PHP 7.2 on EA4

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Ahmet Bora

Phalcon for php 7.2 is not present in EA4 from what I can see, I've opened an internal case to have the documentation modified for that page - DOC-11804. Thanks for letting us know!

Ahmet Bora

Registered
Nov 6, 2018
Istanbul
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi @Ahmet Bora

Phalcon for php 7.2 is not present in EA4 from what I can see, I've opened an internal case to have the documentation modified for that page - DOC-11804. Thanks for letting us know!
I have created new issue on GitHub about this issue at 3 months ago.
And new pull requests came in this night :))
When will release this features?

Thank you

Add PHP 7.2 to macros by lucasRolff · Pull Request #2 · CpanelInc/scl-phalcon
Update Phalcon to release 3.4.1 by lucasRolff · Pull Request #3 · CpanelInc/scl-phalcon

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Ahmet Bora

A case was opened for the issue as indicated in the comments on the pull request though the case hasn't been resolved as of yet. The case is EA-7995, there is also EA-7996 to update the version of Phalcon. I can't give you a specific timeframe for when these will be done but I do know that the cases are being worked currently. I will update you here as to the status of these when they're complete.

Reactions: Ahmet Bora

cPanelLauren

Product Owner II
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Hi @Nirjonadda

The EA4 changelog does indeed indicate that this has been added: EasyApache 4 Change Log 2018 - EasyApache 4 - cPanel Documentation

A quick yum search also shows this:
Code:
 yum search ea-php72-php-phalcon
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, universal-hooks
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * EA4: 67.222.0.10
 * EA4-experimental: 67.222.0.10
 * cpanel-addons-production-feed: 67.222.0.10
 * base: mirror.dal10.us.leaseweb.net
 * epel: mirror.compevo.com
 * extras: mirror.fileplanet.com
 * updates: mirror.jaleco.com
======================================================================================== N/S matched: ea-php72-php-phalcon =========================================================================================
ea-php72-php-phalcon.x86_64 : A full-stack PHP framework delivered as a C-extension
  Name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.
Thanks!