Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

EA3 to EA4 upgrade taking a long time

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by rdelacruz, May 11, 2019.

1. rdelacruz

rdelacruz Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I have been stuck at this for almost an hour. How long does it take to resume?

Code:
    Subroutine check_for_packages_to_be_removed redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EA4/MigrateBlocker.pm line 31.
    Subroutine pre_migrate_check redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EA4/MigrateBlocker.pm line 53.
    Subroutine get_repo_obj redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EA4/MigrateBlocker.pm line 195.
    Subroutine get_required_repos_obj redefined at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/EA4/MigrateBlocker.pm line 201.

2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @rdelacruz

That isn't a normal output for the EA3->EA4 migration, did it finish? If it did not finish and/or it failed I'd suggest opening a ticket using the link in my signature so that we can assist with the migration. If you do end up opening a ticket please respond with the ticket ID here so I can update this thread with the outcome.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...