The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EA4 PHP Options and Modules

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by chrismfz, Aug 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chrismfz

chrismfz Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Coming from Cloudlinux PHP Selector, I saw 2 things missing, just wondering if you are going to implement them, or give us the ability to do so.

First, is there an option from users to add/remove modules like selector does below ?
    Someone may need something that might be risky to be enabled globally (mssql for example or another type of cache like apc/eaccelerator/opcache). Or someone might need suhosin etc stuff that may cause conflicts enabled by default.

That's the first question :)

php_extensions.png

Second, I saw the php.ini editor, is there an option to add variables easy like selector?
    Or do you consider addings more variables to the simple php editor ?

For example, a good one, I added the "disable_functions" to all servers, just editing one file, for sites that are outdated, may cause trouble, or send spam (or infected with malware) to easily disable "danger" functions like mail(), exec, shell_exec, system, passthrough and wait until customer update and clean the site. Then he can easily just remove the disabled functions himself.

php_options.png

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator