cPanel & WHM Version

Michaelit

Aug 5, 2015
Greece
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Dear all,
i try to remove the
PHP warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so' - /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/lib64/php/modules/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

without any success.
As i can see EA4 do not have pdo_mysql as an option but pdo_msqlnd instead. I attach some images as for the php configuration.

MariaDB 10.3.28-MariaDB

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hmmm, do you know what specific action causes that error to happen? Usually that indicates there is a duplicate entry in the PHP configuration, which you could check using the WHM >> MultiPHP INI Editor under the Editor Mode to check that.

If you aren't able to track that down, feel free to submit a ticket to our team and we can check the system directly for you.

Michaelit

Aug 5, 2015
Greece
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thank you CPRex,
I have one area that run 5.6 version of php so that warning is generated when i am there. Unfortunately i can not find out the specific page. I tried to find the extension=pdo_mysql.so using WHM >> MultiPHP INI Editor with no success. I have also added the

; extension=pdo_mysql.so
at that file without any success.

Is there any alternative solution that i could try before continue with the ticket support?

Thank you again!

Michaelit

Aug 5, 2015
Greece
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Bingo!
What is that zzzzzzz-pecl.ini?
I think that i should disable the extension from that file or?

I open this file and i see these entries:
extension = "pdo.so"
extension = "pdo_sqlite.so"
extension = "pdo_mysql.so"

Attachments

Last edited:

Michaelit

Aug 5, 2015
Greece
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Many thanks @cPRex! Solved.
I just commented
; extension="pdo_mysql.so" line from that zzzzz ini file and i have received no warning so far. I will continue have that under consideration the next couple of days and i will update!

Thank you again!