The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easy Apache with last options +curl_ssl

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by mauriliop, Jul 11, 2010.

1. mauriliop

mauriliop Registered

Hi,

someone can help me to build with Easy Apache this build +curl_ssl:

'./configure' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-discard-path' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-pdo=shared' '--enable-safe-mode' '--enable-soap' '--enable-sockets' '--prefix=/usr' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/lib' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.ini.d' '--with-curl=/opt/curl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/' '--with-imap-ssl=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-openssl=/usr' '--with-openssl-dir=/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared' '--with-pgsql=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-sqlite=shared' '--with-ttf' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'

I dont know for example how to activate libxml, or xpm, or gd-native-ttf, others in Easy Apahce options and i dont have last build because wasnt made by me.

Or its possible only by command line?

Thanks.