The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

easy way to view bandwidth exceeders?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fuzzymonkey, Oct 23, 2004.

1. fuzzymonkey

fuzzymonkey Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of an easy way to view clients who have exceeded their bandwidth? There is a "View Accounts over Quota" link, but the only thing there is about bandwidth is "View Bandwidth Usage." With 200 clients per server, its very tedious work to go through all my servers and try to pick out the clients who are over bandwidth. Another option for me would be to use the cpanel perl module if there is a function to view current bandwidth usage. Any ideas?

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

If you're on a recent version of cpanel, just scroll down the list given by the "View Bandwidth Usage" looking for the full bars or the colored lights at the end.

I have just about 200 accounts on mine and find it easy to scroll down and look.

3. fuzzymonkey

fuzzymonkey Well-Known Member

Yeah i said that already. the colored bands don't tell you who's exceeded, they just tell you how much bandwidth they've used. for instance, my smallest account has 1G bandwidth. and those who have used 1.5G are stil white, because they do not go over the limit of the first colored band. so that doesn't help.

thanks anyway.