easy way to view bandwidth exceeders?

fuzzymonkey

Jun 11, 2004
Does anyone know of an easy way to view clients who have exceeded their bandwidth? There is a "View Accounts over Quota" link, but the only thing there is about bandwidth is "View Bandwidth Usage." With 200 clients per server, its very tedious work to go through all my servers and try to pick out the clients who are over bandwidth. Another option for me would be to use the cpanel perl module if there is a function to view current bandwidth usage. Any ideas?

PWSowner

Nov 10, 2001
ON, Canada
If you're on a recent version of cpanel, just scroll down the list given by the "View Bandwidth Usage" looking for the full bars or the colored lights at the end.

I have just about 200 accounts on mine and find it easy to scroll down and look.

fuzzymonkey

Jun 11, 2004
Yeah i said that already. the colored bands don't tell you who's exceeded, they just tell you how much bandwidth they've used. for instance, my smallest account has 1G bandwidth. and those who have used 1.5G are stil white, because they do not go over the limit of the first colored band. so that doesn't help.

thanks anyway.