Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Hello, everyone!

The EasyApache team has published EasyApache 3.18.15

2013-05-28
- Implemented Case 64381 Disable POSIX PHP module when mod_ruid2 is installed
- Implemented Case 68637 Disable eio/dio PHP extensions in PHP.ini when mod_ruid2 is installed

EASYAPACHE CHANGE LOG: EasyApache < AllDocumentation/ChangeLog < TWiki
EASYAPACHE RELEASE NOTES: EAReleaseNotes318 < EasyApache < TWiki

NOTE: The documentation may take a few hours to sync up between the documentation servers.

Thanks,
-ls

Laurence Simon
Technical Writer (EasyApache Team)
cPanel, Inc.

PS: To prepare you for Tomcat 7, please watch these cute kittens:

Animal Planet Live - Kittens

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
simonas said:
Is it suggested to recompile everything or do those changes manually?
The changes mentioned in the change log are automatically implemented when you run EasyApache on your server.

You should add Mod_security 2.7.4 because it contains security fix.
There is an internal case open to include this version of Mod_Security with a future build of EasyApache. For reference, the case number is 69173.

Thank you.

ScottTh

Jan 28, 2013
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Any news about modsecurity 2.7.4?
thanks
Hi icehosting,

The Easy Apache team will be getting underway on mod_security 2.7.4 in the very near future! We'll let the forums know when it's available. Please let us know if you have anymore questions about what we have in progress or are planning for Easy Apache.

icehosting

Dec 22, 2002
Hi icehosting,

The Easy Apache team will be getting underway on mod_security 2.7.4 in the very near future! We'll let the forums know when it's available. Please let us know if you have anymore questions about what we have in progress or are planning for Easy Apache.
thanks a lot :)

icehosting

Dec 22, 2002
Hi icehosting,

20 days have gone but still no any news.
It is really so difficult to include the new version?
In some servers with directadmin i have i just have compile the new modsecurity version and it is working.
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi icehosting,

20 days have gone but still no any news.
It is really so difficult to include the new version?
In some servers with directadmin i have i just have compile the new modsecurity version and it is working.
Thanks

ScottTh

Jan 28, 2013
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi icehosting,

The EasyApache team is in the testing stage for mod_security 2.7.4. It will be included in our next release which is coming up soon.

Thank you for your patience while we incorporate this new version. I'll update this post when we have released mod_secuirty 2.7.4 as well as the EasyApache change log: EasyApache ChangeLog