Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

EasyApache 3 runtime error

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Steve Davis, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Steve Davis

Steve Davis Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have a dedicated server running WHM (was 11.52 - now 11.53.9999 to see if updating helped)

Whenever I try to run easyapache and configure things I get the following message after its checked for updates:

No response from subprocess (/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/easyapache.pl): The subprocess reported error number 255 when it ended.

The server has 2 x E5440's and 16Gb Ram 2x70Gb main drive and currenly 100Gb NAS over ISCSI.

I've trawled the net in a frantic googling sessions and still cant resolve the issue.

Please can someone help/shed some light on the situation.

Regards

Steve

2. cPanelKenneth

cPanelKenneth cPanel Development
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    1. Do you get an error when you run easyapache via the command line (/scripts/easyapache)?
    2. Does the error go away after you restart cPanel & WHM?
    3. Is there any additional information in the error log (/usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...