The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache 4 DSO handle

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by RidhaRezzag, Jan 4, 2016.

1. RidhaRezzag

RidhaRezzag Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hi
    Please its been days trying to configure my dedicated server to get to php for 2 different websites.one website work only with suPHP anx the other website work only with dso handler.i couldn't do it on easy apache 3 so converted to EasyApache 4 so i can have multiple php with different php hundler one suPHP and the other is for dso.all what i diid i couldn't get dso to work, suPHP its by default so no problem with that ...any help ?

2. cPJacob

cPJacob cPanel Product Owner
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Hi,

In 11.52, there was a bug that wasn't exposing the DSO Apache handler properly. We've fixed this in version 54, which has hit our CURRENT tier today. If you like, upgrade to 54 and you'll be able to select DSO properly.

3. RidhaRezzag

RidhaRezzag Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner

Good news thank i was really frustrated,thanks guys for the great work.i already upgraded to 54, in the new easy apache there no way we can select hundler from WHM only command line.unless if there's a way i do t know it, if so tell me how please,if no, can you please provide me with the right command to set DSOon php 5.5 and suPHP on php 5.6.
    And thank you

4. cPJacob

cPJacob cPanel Product Owner
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Hello,

In WHM, select MultiPHP Manager, then you will see a tab for PHP Handlers. You can select your options there.

I hope this helps!