The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache Always fails on first run?

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by CloudTheWolf, Sep 30, 2014.

1. CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Ok so I have noticed a common trend when running EasyApache that is very strange.

I First run EasyApache and select all the features that I want to add/remove then do Save and Build.

It gets then runs for a short while and then fails causing all sites to go down.

I then re-run EasyApache using the saved profile (Without needing to run any kind of repair) and it then works fine.

Is there any reason why it would do this?

2. arunsv84

arunsv84 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Did you notice any errors ? Normally easy apache will display the error and exits. If you could paste it here, that would be great!

3. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please review the build log for the failed build in:

Code:
    /usr/local/cpanel/logs/easy/apache/
    Could you let us know what error message or stage the failed build ended at?

Thank you.

4. CloudTheWolf

CloudTheWolf Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I believe this is the log (If not I will clear the logs and reproduce the issue):

[Link removed]

#4 CloudTheWolf, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  5. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Please avoid linking to external sites for log output or screenshots. You can include them directly in your post as an attachment.

For log output, you do not even need to include it as an attachment. Simply copy it and paste it directly into the reply, and wrap it in CODE tags instead of QUOTE tags. CODE tags show the data between them as a single-spaced font, just like on your terminal, so they are much better than QUOTE tags for this purpose. Pasting terminal output and wrapping it in CODE tags is the most efficient way to share what happens in the shell, and the advantage of an external link is there is no chance of it disappearing in the future if the external site becomes unavailable.

If you click the Go Advanced button when you reply, the pound sign (#) generates CODE tags, or you can type them in manually between square brackets ([]).