The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EasyApache Error -> undefined reference to `SRP_VBASE_free'

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by ahmedi, Jan 24, 2015.

1. ahmedi

ahmedi Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    0 down vote favorite

I am trying to upgrade Apache using WHM's EasyApache script but I am getting the following strange error during the build. Can someone please guide me what this error means?

I am running WHM on CentOS 6.6 and openssl version is 1.0.1e

Code:
    ssl_engine_init.c:(.text+0x12d0): undefined reference to `SSL_CTX_set_srp_username_callback'
    ssl_engine_init.c:(.text+0x12e7): undefined reference to `SSL_CTX_set_srp_cb_arg'
    modules/ssl/.libs/libmod_ssl.a(ssl_engine_init.o): In function `ssl_init_ctx_cleanup':
    ssl_engine_init.c:(.text+0x4c27): undefined reference to `SRP_VBASE_free'
    modules/ssl/.libs/libmod_ssl.a(ssl_engine_kernel.o): In function `ssl_hook_Access':
    ssl_engine_kernel.c:(.text+0x116d): undefined reference to `SSL_get_srp_username'
    modules/ssl/.libs/libmod_ssl.a(ssl_engine_kernel.o): In function `ssl_callback_SRPServerParams':
    ssl_engine_kernel.c:(.text+0x8160): undefined reference to `SSL_get_srp_username'
    ssl_engine_kernel.c:(.text+0x8185): undefined reference to `SRP_VBASE_get_by_user'
    ssl_engine_kernel.c:(.text+0x81de): undefined reference to `SSL_set_srp_server_param'
    modules/ssl/.libs/libmod_ssl.a(ssl_engine_vars.o): In function `ssl_var_lookup_ssl':
    ssl_engine_vars.c:(.text+0x156a): undefined reference to `SSL_get_srp_username'
    ssl_engine_vars.c:(.text+0x15be): undefined reference to `SSL_get_srp_userinfo'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [httpd] Error 1

2. cPJacob

cPJacob cPanel Product Owner
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Hi,

Are you passing any custom flags to the EA build? I'd recommend opening a ticket using the links in my signature to get more help with this.

3. ahmedi

ahmedi Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi Jacob,

I am not passing any custom flags. I am simply executing easyapache script selecting the latest php version.

Thanks Jacob,