EasyApache fails | checking for mysql_config... not found

montreal

Dec 2, 2009
Hi,

I can't update EasyApache.
It goes to the part where I see the verbose build output. However it always fail. It says:

checking for mysql_config... not found
configure: error: Unable to find your mysql installation
!! './configure --disable-fileinfo --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --enable-ftp --enable-libxml --enable-magic-quotes --enable-pdo=shared --enable-soap --enable-sockets --prefix=/usr/local --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-curl=/opt/curlssl/ --with-gd --with-imap=/opt/php_with_imap_client/ --with-imap-ssl=/usr --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-kerberos --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2 --with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/ --with-openssl=/usr --with-openssl-dir=/usr --with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre --with-pdo-mysql=shared --with-pdo-sqlite=shared --with-png-dir=/usr --with-sqlite=shared --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-zlib --with-zlib-dir=/usr' failed with exit code '256' !!
!! Restoring original working apache !
!

Anyone knows how to fix this? I've run cPanel update from command line, it was finished successfully but the issue with EasyApache still persist.

Thanks.

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

Have you manually installed MySQL or any custom software that's associated with MySQL? Please post the output of the following commands:

Code:
# mysql --version
# rpm -qa|grep mysql
# rpm -qa|grep MySQL
Thank you.