Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Easyapache + GD + suPHP

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by busbyam, Oct 25, 2007.

1. busbyam

busbyam Member

Hi All,

I am trying to complie apache 2 and PHP 5 with GD and suPHP. Using the preconfigured options at the start of Easyapache I can either complie Apache 2 with either GD or suPHP but I can't get them to run together.

Even if I start by loading the profile for a Secure Apache Build and adding the GD libary and not changing anything else I always get a Internal Server Error 500.

I am I missing something, can GD, OpenSSL, Curl, etc run with suPHP installed?

I know that all of the parts complie correctly individually with no errors. What am I missing?

I am going mad, even to the point of printing out the raw profile logs and manually checking them.

Someone please help, I am not loving EA3 :(

#1 busbyam, Oct 25, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. MMarko

MMarko Well-Known Member

I'm unable to include GD library too for PHP 5.2.4

It is checked but php does not compile it. Just ignores GD switch... Even tried manually compiling only php - same results.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...