Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

EasyApache has been running for 5 hours... is it stuck? What to do?

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by electric, Feb 14, 2013.

1. electric

electric Well-Known Member

Hello,

I started an EasyApache process to upgrade PHP on one of our servers, and it has been running now for over 5 hours. Server load is 0.00 (it's not a heavily used server)... and it looks like the same processes have been running for a long time.

I still see the "AN_EASYAPACHE_BUILD_IS_CURRENTLY_RUNNING" file in the "/usr/local/apache" folder... so obviously the build has not finished normally.

How can I know if easyapache is "stuck"? If so... what is the proper process to kill it so the system doesn't crash or everything gets corrupted? Is there something else I should do... or should I just re-run easyapache and see if attempt #2 works better?

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello :)

The EasyApache build logs are located in:

Code:
    # /usr/local/cpanel/logs/easy/apache
    Find the the most recent build log and use the "tail -f" command to determine if it's still running. What section is it delayed at if it's not proceeding?

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...